If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it.”
Working in Canada can be a life-changing experience with many benefits and opportunities for growth containing:
• With thousands of jobs created each month, Canada has a very low unemployment rate compared to other developed countries.
• Unlike most countries where you pay extreme amounts of money for healthcare, or free healthcare is poor, Canada offers government-funded healthcare for residents and companies provide affordable healthcare plans for employees with better health care, benefits, paid holidays and paid leaves, including maternity and paternal leave.
• The economy of Canada is the 14th largest, making it one of the wealthiest nations with a consistently high standard of living with reliable and transparent public finances.
• Canadian banks have a strong global reputation for reliability and safety due to Canada's sound regulatory framework and its relatively risk-averse approach. Canadian bank stocks can also be a good source of consistent income, with dividends that pay higher than the market.
The Job Finder of CansultHub provides job seekers a great package which is as follows:
• Build or polish the CV/resume of the client
• Skills training and interview preparation
• Find a job position related to the background of the client or
• Connect the client with the related job boards and in some cases:
- Negotiate with the employer directly
- Hold the interview
- Obtaining the job offer
- Follow the employment process to be finalized