Canada ranks third among its global peers and scores a "B" grade on the Education and Skills report card. Canada's strength is in delivering a high-quality education to people between the ages of 5 and 19 in core areas of reading, math, and science. Canada has the highest rate of college attainment and the second-highest rate of high-school achievement among its international peers.
Canadian college and university diplomas are recognized around the world. The Canadian educational system encourages cross-disciplinary studies and the development of transferable skills (e.g., critical thinking, teamwork, and communications) and uses cutting-edge technology and digital media. Canada's high academic standards and rigorous modality control influence the quality of education provided in Canada, which will be concluded to the successful future in students' career opportunities.
It should be mentioned while a Canadian degree, certificate, or diploma is globally recognized, there is less education cost such as tuition for studying in Canada than other major countries. Also, there are great funding opportunities include scholarships, grants, funds, and bursaries for both international and domestic students available in Canada based on the situation and eligibility of each student. For instance, since research is one of the critical components of a Canadian post-secondary education, talents who have been accepted in this level of education are receiving suitable funding related to their educational level supported by the government and industry to navigate their research and become a part of the aspect of education. Also, Canada's post-secondary campuses are not only wired with the latest in sophisticated technology but also offer countless other modern amenities for students to enjoy.
The final major benefit of studying in Canada is the lower costs of living at all levels, from schooling to universities and the possibility of immigration to Canada after graduation that is attractive for alumni. People with credentials and work experience may apply for permanent residency without leaving Canada.
The Educational Processor of CansultHub is a service which makes a credible and realistic assessment of your qualifications and provides you with guidance for your next step in continuing your education in Canada includes:
Elementary and High-School
There are many different schools and institutions in Canada ready to accept your child either at the elementary level or in high school. If you allowed your children to continue their education, please call us to create a suitable plan for them together.
Undergraduate ( Certificate, Diploma, Associate Degree, and Bachelor)
Steps of the service for these level of educations are:
• Educational documents evaluation
• Holding free consultation session to discover the appropriate educational opportunities, and write the best plan for getting the university or college approval
• Build the CV, or portfolio
• Prepare the study plan
• Assisting the client in preparing the intent letter, SOP or cover letter
• Helping the client in filling the university application to get the conditional or final approval
Graduate ( Post-Graduate Certificate and Diploma, Master’s Degree, and Ph.D.)
If you would like to continue your graduate study as the Master, Grad Diploma, or Ph.D. student in Canada, we can support you in:
• Assessing your transcripts
• Rebuilding Your CV and help you to improve your weaknesses such as in achieving the required level of English proficiency
• Finding the best opportunities for you based on your skills and desire
• Talking to the supervisors and getting their preapproval for a funded or non-funded position
• Supporting you in applying for scholarships, grants, bursary and RA and TA works
• Prepare your study plan
• Assisting you in preparing the intent letter, SOP or cover letter
• Helping you in filling the university application to get the conditional or final approval